The objective of this document is to outline the procedures in place by the organizer of the Abuja International Housing Show to prevent, control the transmission of COVID-19 and maintaining a coronavirus-free environment during the Show.
1. Daily Electrostatic Disinfection & Decontamination of venue. This is to replace the Disinfection Chambers, which scientific research had shown to have adverse health effects on users.
2. Provision of face mask for attendees.
3. Contactless temperature check before accessing the venue.
4. Floor markings to ensure social distancing.
5. Distribution of COVID-19 Transmission Prevention information signage across the venue
6. Distribution of contactless hand sanitizers across the venue
7. Traffic management between booths
8. Encouraging touchless scanning technology that allows Exhibitors to scan attendees badges to provide more information digitally.
9. Ushers and Security Personnel to monitor social distancing and correct usage of face mask.
10. Multiple entrances and exits to avoid congestion and congregation.
11. Regular cleaning and disinfection of high-touch surfaces and restrooms
12. Distribution of hand-washing stations across the venue
For more information and enquiries, please contact (+234 908 019 2526, WhatsApp: +234 908 019 2526 and email@example.com)